Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Remote (Kyiv Timezone UTC+02:00)
5+ Years of Experience
We are looking for a result-oriented and self-directed person aimed at getting the work done in the most efficient way possible with 5+ years of working with Ruby on Rails.
We will help you be hired directly by an American Product company/startup, and communicate personally with Stakeholders/Product Owners from the client’s side.
With us, you’ll choose your own schedule and work from anywhere you want. Moreover, JetThoughts takes care of all the overhead, while you focus only on successful engagements while getting paid on time at the rate you decide for yourself.
- Develop simple effective solutions, not just write maintainable code.
- Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders.
- Work both with a complete set of requirements, sometimes directly with stakeholders.
- Take part in product development decisions.
- Help non-technical founders to come up with the best solution for the product.
- Solid experience in Ruby/Rails (5+ years).
- Experience with unit testing.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Passion for writing well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- At least an Intermediate level of English is a must.
- Understands how to provide Proactive communication.
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience working directly with English-speaking Managers.
- Develop projects from scratch.
- NO BURNOUT, NO DEADLINES, and NO ASAP shit.
- Relaxed company environment.
- Flexible hours. Just set up your time to work efficiently.
- Work remotely from anywhere you want.
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours.
- Mentoring and personal growth, by Open Source Contributors.
- Performance review every 12 months
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields