Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
Remote (Kyiv Timezone UTC+02:00)
Ideally 1+ Year of Experience
We are looking for a result-oriented and self-directed person passionate about becoming an effective Ruby on Rails developer.
We will provide a top-tier training program and help you level up your skills as a software development professional while giving you the opportunity to contribute to real world projects.
- Help maintain a large-scale Ruby on Rails application
- Help upgrade and test a large-scale Ruby on Rails application
- Refactor existing code following the TDD principles
- Pair programming with Developers
- Code review pull request
- Experience with the Ruby language and the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Experience with minitest.
- Experience with MySQL databases.
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket.
- Eager to learn about the tech stack that powers the project.
- Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- A team player who loves to collaborate on projects
- Understanding and experience in the Agile/Lean environments
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design
- Someone detail-oriented, but also pragmatic
- NO BURNOUT, NO DEADLINES, and NO ASAP shit.
- Flexible hours. Just set up your time to work efficiently
- Relaxed company environment
- Work remotely from anywhere you want
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Raises based on performance every 12 months
- Unlimited unpaid vacation
Apply for this position
"*" indicates required fields