Follow your career path swiftly
Work for company that cares
Focus on the important things
The necessary knowledge and skills:
- You are an expert Rubyist and have 5+ years working with Ruby on Rails, solid command of web standards and web technologies, experience in gem creation and maintenance.
- You are not just writing solid code, but you can match technological solutions to business needs and requirements.
- You feel comfortable working in a dedicated team.
- You have an ability and (more importantly) a desire to communicate in English a lot every day.
- Team leading experience will be considered as a big plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or an equivalent work experience.
- An active public Github repo.
- Also feel free to mention any relevant projects you are working on.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Work with team members and customers to define requirements and to develop technical specifications.
- Suggest, scope, design and implement new software components for our application platform.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards).
- Deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Participate in our agile process.
- Grow, learn and share.
In our company you:
- Work on interesting and challenging projects.
- Spend your working day in a cozy fully-equipped office in Lviv or remotely from any place you find suitable for coding.
- Have a competitive base salary depending on your experience and skills.
- Grow professionally, improving your abilities and creative thinking.
- Enjoy great work-life balance with flexible working hours, a paid vacation, free lunches and other little perks.
- Feel comfortable in your favorite casual clothes - no business dress code required
Hire date immediately Skills Ruby, Ruby on Rails Experience 5+ years